Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let your energy flow smoothly. Chiropractic/Acupuncture/Massage


Hi :D This is Mami Sue :)

It's said, mind/body/spirit are connected, they affect each other.

So, taking good care of your body is essential to keep your energy good.

I recently read that chiropractic is good to set your body in a good state, let your energy flow well.

Then, at the great timing, my friend called me and he said he opened a clinic in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.

Of course, I went there xD


Their treatment, chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage were really great!!!

My backache and pain in my leg got so much better :)


They both are so kind and nice :)


If you're in Tokyo and looking for a chiropractic/acupuncture clinic, please check them out ;)



Hope your mind/body/spirit are all well :)

Have a blessed day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next shows are...

"The Duck's Variations" written by David Mamet

directed by Andy Utech


Please read more about this project here←



Friday July 1st at 7PM

Saturday July 2nd 1PM and 7PM

Sunday July 3rd 1PM

¥2,000 + one order

at Tai cafe




If you wanna come see the show, please reserve your seats ASAP←




Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...