Thursday, May 5, 2016

Film "Coffee for two" won Special Festival Mention in India



Hi this is Mami Sue(^^)

I was in Los Angeles for a week.


and while I was there I got a great news!!!


The film "Coffee for two" that I played a main role in



got SPECIAL FESTIVAL MENTION Shortfilm at the 6th Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival-2016 in India!

Congrats to Director Lalo!!!


The film was also nominated at the 46th Annual USA Film Festival in Dallas.


I'm very happy for us :)

Big thanks to Lalo, Roberto, Bob, Charles, Manuel, Daniel, Antony, Asuka...all the people,  and everything in the universe❤️

Thank you so much❤️


I feel so blessed to be able to share the great news with you guys and I'll keep doing my thing so that I can share more great news with you!!!




I'll post more pics I took in LA in my next blog post ;)


Hope you have a very happy day/night with tons of love and blessings☆

Love and gratitude❤️❤️❤️




Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...