Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Importance of accepting, loving, embracing even the dark side


Movie that Mami Sue has played a role in "SADAKO's cranes"
Screening in Tokyo on Jan. 19th and Jan. 23rd 2016.


I fell asleep by the pool and got tanned too much lol


I can't see the horizon in Tokyo, so it made me feel like yeahhh!!!! xD



The bright part, the dark part, the dazzling part, the dull part

all get together in one picture and it's so beautiful.


and it changes every moment, every moment has a different precious face.

The ocean, myself, the world, the universe, life.


Good, bad, beautiful, dirty...everything is a blessing!

and I feel grateful for everything!


Now I can accept and love even the dark side of me.

Jealous side of me, self-tormenting side of me, any part of me that's evil or embarrassing...when I embrace them, they listen to me, and it gets easy to control them.

If you forgive yourself, you can forgive others.

Growing up is to get to know about yourself, and understand yourself more.


I feel so thankful for all the people who help me, support me, teach me, and love me.

Thank you so much❤️

I appreciate everybody and everything in the universe from bottom of my heart.

Have a blessed day/night☆ 

Much love❤️
------------------------------------------------------------------

"SADAKO's Paper Cranes ~connect the world~


#パレスチナ でも #国立劇場 など3ヵ所で、映画「サダコの鶴~地球をつなぐ~」が上映されるそうです http://ameblo.jp/mamisue-acting/entry-12081215125.htmlThey'll have...
Posted by Mami Sue on Sunday, October 11, 2015



The film is about a story of Sadako Sasaki, well known though a story of thousand paper cranes.

She was in Hiroshima when the atomic bomb was dropped.

If you don't know about her, here's wikipedia Sadako Sasaki


This girl plays little Sadako, and I play grown Sadako.

In the movie, Sadako is brought back to life today, and meets a boy who is from Fukushima, where nuclear plants are, and was devastated by 311 earthquake.
They travel around the world and see how important it is to achieve world peace.



It shows what's really important in life and what we need to change.
I'm very happy to be a part of it because it has great messages.

I dedicated my heart to play the role in this movie, hoping for peaceful world.





Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...