Thursday, December 3, 2015

First time in Hong Kong


I traveled to many places in Asia last month:)

Selfie before Departure at Haneda Airport☆


The first place I went was Hong Kong.


It was a huge city with neons and colorful signs.

A normal thing in one place/culture is not normal in another place/culture.

Seeing different part of the world broadens your horizons/perspective, that's the best part of traveling to different countries.

I had this opportunity to travel around because the world champion illusionist Hiroki Hara gave me a chance to perform with him.

We met up with Hiroki's friend, who is also a big illusionist in Hong Kong and in the world, and his another friend Leo, who is also a great magician.


We had Hong Kong style Chinese dinner.

Yummy xD


I also had a chance to meet Miss Hong Kong 2010, Miss Topy❤️

She was so beautiful, lovely, and sweet!!!


Wonderful people have not only skills or beauty outside, but they're also great as a person inside.

Here's Hong Kong's beautiful night view☆


I'll write more about the trip in the next blog post.

Btw, tomorrow Dec. 4th Fri. I'll perform with DA-Dee-MiX at no style in Shibuya.


DJ KOCO and Hiro-a-key are amazing, and we'll also have an open mic jam session♫

It's gonna be a lot of fun!!!

open: 11PM
charge:¥1,500 with 1Drink

------------------------------------------------------------------

"SADAKO's Paper Cranes ~connect the world~


#パレスチナ でも #国立劇場 など3ヵ所で、映画「サダコの鶴~地球をつなぐ~」が上映されるそうです http://ameblo.jp/mamisue-acting/entry-12081215125.htmlThey'll have...
Posted by Mami Sue on Sunday, October 11, 2015



The film is about a story of Sadako Sasaki, well known though a story of thousand paper cranes.

She was in Hiroshima when the atomic bomb was dropped.

If you don't know about her, here's wikipedia Sadako Sasaki


This girl plays little Sadako, and I play grown Sadako.

In the movie, Sadako is brought back to life today, and meets a boy who is from Fukushima, where nuclear plants are, and was devastated by 311 earthquake.
They travel around the world and see how important it is to achieve world peace.



It shows what's really important in life and what we need to change.
I'm very happy to be a part of it because it has great messages.

I dedicated my heart to play the role in this movie, hoping for peaceful world.





Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...