Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MOVIE SHOOTING - What's most important is love, gratitude,positive energy❤️


Hey y'all :)


We had a movie shooting☆



The director is Mr. Lalo Gargado



Sexual abuse in childhood, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Drug addiction...it was pretty heavy x(

See? I look really sick lol

I was very happy to hear that the director say he loved my performance :)





Great working with a great crew!

They all were so awesome!!!



I feel so blessed to be busy everyday doing what I love to do with beautiful hearted people.

What's most important is love, gratitude, positive energy❤️


Love yourself, respect yourself, know your worth :)

You're so precious!!!


By the way, when I got home, there was a yellow ladybug!!!

It's said that yellow ladybug is a symbol of good luck :) Feeling lucky☆




Hope you have a happy day with tons of blessings ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800











Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...