Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Let's Pray for Peace! Time to create Peaceful World


I was very busy on the film shooting day, so I didn't have time to go around Hiroshima peace memorial park.

But the hotel where I stayed was very close to the park, I walked around there next morning.


On August 6 1945, the atomic bomb detonated right by this hall. 

Just a single bomb claimed the lives of over 200,000 people, the area with the radius of about 1.24miles turned into ashes.

We learn from the past.

We shouldn't waste the lives that have gone.

I think it's time to create peaceful world.

Let's pray for peace!


After I went to the park, I linked up with my friend Chico.

We became friends when I lived in New York.

I didn't even expect we would meet again in Hiroshima!

We hadn't seen each other for years, so I was really happy to see her!!!


Hiroshima is known for Okonomiyaki.

I got a huge one with oyster :)


After lunch, Chico took me to a nice Shish cafe, I'll write about it in my next blog post.


"Sadako's Paper Cranes~connect the world~" Crowdfunding←Please Support


Hope you have a happy day filled with tons of love and blessings❤️
------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800










Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...