Saturday, July 4, 2015

Create Peaceful World, Better Future for the Next Generation


I became a mother lol



"SADAKO's Paper Cranes ~connect the world~" Movie Shooting in Hiroshima Japan.


I was a bit worried "What if he starts crying when I hold him?"...

but he was a very good boy, so we've done the scene so quickly :)

I hope we create peaceful world, better future for the next generation.

She's the real mom↓


We've done all the scenes for today.

Everybody did a great job!

Thank you❤️


After the shoot, we had a little party.

I'll write about it in the next blog post ;)

Hope you have a blessed day/ night with lots of love☆


"Sadako's Paper Cranes~connect the world~" Crowdfunding←Please Support

------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800










Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...