Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Busy busy busy...feeling so blessed to be doing what I love to do!


Ahhhh BUSY as Fu** x(

But I feel so blessed!

I keep myself happy, keep a smile :)


Play "ZAKO Restaurant"

We started rehearsing almost everyday!


He's my father in the play.


I've been out busy everyday, my cat is...


waiting for me at home with a teddy bear lol


Hope your day/night is filled with blessings :)

------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800











Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...