Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Everything happens on perfect timing. Even right now, everything is perfect just the way it is.


Chilling with my cat❤️


No need to rush.

Everything happens on perfect timing.

Even now, right now, everything is perfect just the way it is.



Mami Sue FaceBook Fan Page got over 1400 likes :)


Thank you so much for your support!!!

I couldn't be here without you.

I'm wishing your happiness always❤️

If you haven't liked my page, please do


Thank you :) ❤️


Look at what you have and focus on gratitude, instead of worrying/complaining about what you don't got.

Hope you have a happy lucky day/night ;)



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

Official Website

contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...