Sunday, May 24, 2015

You see the reality you choose to see



I had a haircut at Alive Hair Salon in Omotesando.


Hairstylist UTA is the best!!!

She knows exactly what I want :)

She used to live in NY, actually we were friends since I lived there, so she speaks fluent English and Japanese.

If you're looking for a great haircut by a skilled stylist, I highly recommend her.




After the haircut, I had a music video shoot at a club called FAME in Aoyama.



I love acting, being in videos, so shooting is fun for me

but I don't like staying in clubs, I never go to clubs in my private life,

so working all night at the club was pretty hard x(


but I did my thing, and I felt good after we've done all the scenes :)


Mercury retrograde now!

No wonder I met people I hadn't seen in a long time!!!


P.S.

You see the reality you choose to see.

You see the world with colored glasses you put on.


Trust your instincts.

Instincts never lie to you.

Deep inside you already know.




Hope you find a lot of happiness within you today.







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREDO’s Screening/WRAP PARTY



"FREDO" is a family themed gangster movie set in Tokyo where the Mexican Cartel and the Yakuza meet to negotiate a contract to transport the excess nuclear waste to Mexico. 

Problems arise when one of the gang leaders is exposed as an undercover cop.


Here's the trailer↓



Date : Friday, 5/29/2015

Time: 5:30pm-9:30pm (Movie will start at 6pm)

Place: Coins Bar (Noa Shibuya Bldg. B1F, 36-2 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku)http://sp.suntory.co.jp/gourmet/shop/0334633039/map.html

Entrance Fee:¥2,500(2 hours of all you can drink)

◉Those who wish to attend please email us or Facebook message us at the address below by Friday, May 22, 2015.

Mail : noactingpleaseworkshop@gmail.com

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/noactingpleaseworkshop







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model





No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...