Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You gotta be happy first, then you can make others happy.


We had a great show with great vibes last night♬

I was feeling really good yesterday, so the audience's response was good too :)

I was so happy, after the show, when many people came to say "You were great!" "It was awesome!" "Can we take a picture with you?"


You gotta be happy first, then you can make others happy.


All of our good energy create good chemistry, and made it an awesome show!


You shouldn't blame others for you not being happy, or you can't expect others to make you happy.

You can make yourself happy, you can make you smile.


We have another show tonight♬

I gotta start getting ready to go.

Hope you're feeling well and have a wonderful day filled with smiles.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...