Sunday, May 31, 2015

The movie came out great! I really appreciate their hard work and I'm so happy to be a part of the great stuff


We had a screening party of the family themed gangster short film "FREDO" directed by Erick Ferman.


The film came out great!

That was more than I expected!!!

I really appreciate their hard work and I'm so happy to be a part of the great stuff.


It was great seeing the directors and the other casts:)


You can watch the trailer here↓




Hope you start a happy week with lots of smiles and love❤️




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model





No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...