Saturday, April 11, 2015

You can't go against the flow of the universe

日本語はこちら←



Chilling with my cat :)


I told her to look at the camera


but she never did lol



I just done the shows in theater but I got another show coming up next week!

Gotta start working again :) No problem, I love what I do xD



I have shows on April 18th and May 15th with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

April 18th Saturday 
Start:6:30PM


Adv. ¥2,500


P.S.

Sometimes, you just have to let go.

Let go of the fear.

Let go of what no longer serves you.

Because you can't go against the flow of the universe.

Because you can't lie to yourself.


I never felt this song so much until today.

I tried singing but my feeling is too much and I couldn't think of the tempo and the pitch LOL


 
I hope you get something new, something wonderful today!





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...