Monday, April 13, 2015

work hard, rest well, play hard


Since I done all the shows in theater, I enjoyed several days off:) yay xD



My bestie Reina❤️

She's straightforward, she knows what she wants, she always gives me great vibes☆


You can never come back to "NOW"!!!

Better enjoy it xD


I work hard, rest well, play hard!!!

My life is awesome!!!

Feeling grateful, thankful and blessed :)

Hope you have an awesome day/ night too!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have shows on April 18th and May 15th with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

April 18th Saturday 
Start:6:30PM


Adv. ¥2,500







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...