Wednesday, April 15, 2015

They sound & feel so good♬


I had a studio rehearsal with DA-Dee-MiX

Suddenly, I was given a new task.....Vocoder xD♬


New experience is always exciting!!!


On the 18th, we'll perform some songs we haven't done before :)

They sound & feel so good♬


See you at PLUG in Shibuya on saturday the 18th at 7PM  ;)





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have shows on April 18th and May 15th with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

April 18th Saturday 
Start:6:30PM


Adv. ¥2,500






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...