Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'll try my best to give you back whatever I can!



Thank you for your love and support❤️

I feel so blessed and thankful:)


I love you even more

and I'll try my best to give you back whatever I can!


And thank you for the nice comments on my video :)








I remember those days nobody even knew about me.

I remember the days nobody came to see my shows.

But now, I got so many people supporting me and they say they wanna come see me perform again :)

I'm so glad I was born!!!

My goal is way up high but with YOU, I feel like I can get there :)

I keep grinding!


I had a studio rehearsal with DA-Dee-MiX today♪


They got amazing skills, great sence, and great vibes♬


I'm so excited to perform with them on Saturday the 18th :)


I hope you can make it ;)


Have a wonderful day/night!!!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have shows on April 18th and May 15th with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

April 18th Saturday 
Start:6:30PM


Adv. ¥2,500






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...