Thursday, April 2, 2015

I was a bit depressed but they made my day!


The first show done last night!


I was a bit depressed after we went through the play twice last night because I put so much sad/mad emotions in the performance, but when I saw the messages from the people who saw the show, they made me really happy and glad:)


We still have tickets available on the weekend.

Sunday is pretty packed so I recommend  Saturday;)


Hope you have an amazing day/night☆


---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...