Friday, April 10, 2015

I thank them, I respect their courage, I thank their lives.


Hi :) I've done all the shows in theater, now I finally have time to chill at home :)


My cat is all over me LOL


Yesterday, I went to see a play my friend is in.


It was about Kamikaze Suicide attack corp.

I was crying almost the whole time of the play.

It was so sad but a great story, great message!!!

Now, Japan is so wealthy and it's the safest country in the world.

That's because a lot of people fought for us in the past.

I thank them, I respect their courage, I thank their lives.



Btw, I played Kyoto Takeda in "C'est la vie" - the play we've just done last weekend.

I know she wanted to sing this song - Beyonce's "Listen"

All the pain she kept inside, that she wished somebody would hear. 

Decide to release it, just find you're worth more than that no matter how other people treat you, and find your own way.

I just got an urge to sing this song.





I hope you find your own best way today:)





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...