Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Paul McCartney's concert



My friend took me to Paul McCartney's concert at Budokan xD


I was super lucky to be there!!!





I couldn't believe he's 72!!!


All the musicians were great too, and the lights, fire...everything was amazing!

Personally, I really loved their performance of "Let it be" and "Hey Jude"

Everybody was given a wristband, and it lighted up in different colors, a British flag and a Japanese flag showed up☆

It was beautiful.

I felt we all became one.


I'm so lucky and happy!

Thank you for everything.

I'm feeling grateful!!!

Hope you have an amazing day/night filled with love❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...