Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Remain present and enjoy the moment just the way it is!


Acting practice everyday! and it's fun :) We laugh a lot xD


Today's snack I brought to the practice.

It's Japanese rice crackers with plum flavor↑


Remain present and enjoy the moment just the way it is.

Everything is the best and perfect!!!


Hope you find a lot of love and blessings now❤️


I've got so many ticket reservations today :)

I'm so happy! Thank you❤️


Btw, I was telling my cat "I'm going out for acting practice, so be a good girl at home" but she was looking away lol


Then she fell asleep lol


"Hey! Did you hear me!?" SMH LOL


---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...