Thursday, March 12, 2015

Look how I was juggling xxxxx


Look how I was juggling the other two actors at the acting practice LOL


Because of their hard work and creative ideas, it's getting better and better!

I'm feeling thankful :)

I found that the two actors I'm working with in this play have the same birthday!

They both were born on January 27. They're Aquarians☆

And my ascendant(rising sign) is Sagittarius, so I'm very compatible with Aquarians, especially for work :)

I think it's a great team!


Hope you have a very beautiful day/night❤️

---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...