Saturday, March 21, 2015

Let go of old things to open up space for new things to come in


I've been enjoying acting practice everyday!


I love my team so much!!!

They're awesome!!!


I keep getting Emails for ticket reservation :)

I'm feeling super thankful!!!


Btw, there was a solar eclipse.

Let go of old habits, ideas and people that no longer serves you to open up space for new things to come in ;)

Hope you have a happy day/night with lovely miracles☆

Luv ya❤️Thank you :D

---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...