Wednesday, March 25, 2015

have to be extra careful not to be depressed for real while I'm playing a role like this...


After several days of rehearsals playing a girl that tries to commit a suicide, I was really depressed, so  I maintained my mental health listening to relaxation music, and chilling with my cat.



Hey~ look at the camera! lol


Emotion is so powerful!!!

I have to be extra careful not to be depressed for real while I'm playing a role like this.

Now I'm feeling much better and I'll be alright :)

Hope you have a very happy day!


P.S.
Don't wait till something or somebody to make you happy.

Be happy first to attract things and people that makes you even happier.

Don't wait to feel rich till you get money.

Your rich heart will attract wealth ;)

---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...