Saturday, March 28, 2015

Everything starts from YOU!!! Everything is connected


I didn't have acting practice but no day off for me.

I love working :)

I rarely wear suits but I did today, and went to take an audition.



We'll start the shows this week!!!



Thank you so much for your ticket reservation :)

P.S.
If you don't love yourself, how do you love others?

If you're not happy, how can you make others happy?

Everything starts from YOU!!!

Everything is connected.


Hope you have a very happy day :)


Btw, I made Guacamole xD yum yum


---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...