Friday, February 13, 2015

Beautiful song♡ Heart Rate #0822 Cover Miku Append DARK

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

When I heard "Heart Rate #0822" I thought the song was soon beautiful!!!

So I covered the song♬


People who didn't know the song heard my version and they found it beautiful :)

I'm happy that I let people know about the beautiful song♬


Thank you ♡



Hope you have an amazingly happy Valentine's day♥


Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...