Friday, February 20, 2015

Bring swimming goggles!? LOL I'll make you cry for sure!

日本語はこちら←

I was so happy when I found my friend's post on FaceBook :)

He recommended the play I got a role in.

He has come to see all of the plays I've done so far.


He said many people in the audience were crying at the last play I did.


He always brings his shades because he doesn't want people to see him crying.

He said he'll bring swimming goggles for the next one LOL


Hope you have a very happy weekend ;)



Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM



I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.



Adv. ¥2,800








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

Official Website

contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...