Thursday, January 29, 2015

Nobody else can be YOU!


Hey y'all :)


I got new pics, so Imma post some of them here ;)


Love yourself and make yourself happy first.

Because you can't give others what you don't have.

Nobody else can be you being happy.

The closest person you can make happy is you! Yourself!

If you're happy, that increase happiness in the world :)


You can focus on positive feelings, happiness, joy, fun...

You can focus on negative feelings, sadness, anger, jealousy...

All the things, whether it's positive or negative, are precious and valuable equally.

You have freedom to choose.

If your vibes are happy and positive, that'll bring the same kind of things and people to you.

It's just  quantum mechanics.


“I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.” ― Mother Teresa








Btw, I found my PURIKURA we took 8 years ago LOL



I hope your day is filled with love and blessings♥



Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.

I'll let you know when I get more info ;)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...