Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy to play one of the main roles! Next Play "C'est La Vie"


I'm reading the script of the play "C'est La Vie" I got a role in :)


The story is amazing!!!

I cried while I was reading it.

It has a lot of message about life.

I feel so blessed to be able to play one of the main roles in the amazing story :)



Many people are already looking forward to it!





I'll work hard!!!

I gotta move your heart and soul again!!!


P.S.
I cry sometimes. 

I get mad sometimes. 

But my true self is always watching my ego. 

And I know my true self can never get hurt by anyone or anything. 

My true self is full of LOVE♥︎

Hope you have a happy day/night:)


Quick peek of Mishima's Noh Play





My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.

I'll let you know when I get more info ;)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...