Friday, December 26, 2014

"You proved that a human being can do something really beautiful!"


Hey y'all :)

We've done amazing theater shows!!!


I was exhausted after the last show,

still in bed in the afternoon next day.

Then a call from my friend woke me up.

He said "You're something else!!!"

and he told me how much he moved by my performance.


And next day, I got this message from another friend of mine.


He said, every line I said directly approached his heart.

He said "You proved that a human being can do something really beautiful!"

He even said my performance was like Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" and Kathy Bates in "Misery".

He said "God must have given you life for you to be an actress."



I was too happy that I thought it must be a dream lol

I was too happy that I couldn't stop crying.


And it made me even happier that I have people I can share this happiness with.





I'd like to give big thanks to the actors in my team.

I couldn't have done it without them.


Before every show, we held each other and said "I love you" to each other.

Isn't it so beautiful!?


I'm so glad I was born!

I feel grateful and I feel so blessed!


I truly appreciate everybody and everything in the universe!!!


My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.

I'll let you know when I get more info ;)


Have a happy weekend!!!








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...