Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wish me luck! Getting in the theater tomorrow



Hi :)




We had the last rehearsal before we get in the theater.


with Director Andy Utech and the actors in "HANJO"


We're gonna play 3 stories.

"HANJO" is the first one.

I know they're gonna grab audience's attention and heart!

I'm in the last story "Aoi"

I'm like the anchor.

I trust my team.

I trust myself.

I'm sure we're gonna do the best!


I'm at ALIVE hair salon in Omotesando, getting my hair black by the hairstylist Uta.



She's my friend from NY :)

She's so good and she's so kind and sweet♡





We'll get in the theater tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

And hopefully see you at the theater ;)






Thank you for watching♥

Don't forget to subscribe to MamiSue71



Mishima's Modern Noh Play













These are the dates/times I'll be on



December 19th 7PM


December 20th 4PM


December 21st 1PM



at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.





Adv. ¥3,500





Please read this post for more ←



It's gonna be in Japanese tho.


If you're interested, please Email me here








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...