Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Where there's the truth


Hey y'all :)


I had a music video shoot with Musa and King.



It was great seeing Gabriel too!



He's got really nice equipments!!!


It was cold but a beautiful day!

Shooting outside was fun :)


These boys got amazing skill xD


I was so impressed!!!

I wonder how much they have been practicing.


When you are so into something,

forget about time, forget whatever was on your mind,

when you're fully into the moment,

that's where there's the truth.



After the shoot, I ran to the acting rehearsal!



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...