Monday, December 8, 2014

I feel blessed and I think my life is awesome!!!



Hey y'all!

I had a super busy weekend!!!

Acting rehearsal→Recording→Shooting→Acting rehearsal...

No sleep for two days x(

It was pretty tough but I feel blessed and I think my life is awesome!!!

I'm busy but I'm good because I enjoy my work.

Life is short!

Live and love and enjoy every moment!


had a recording session with INFAMOUS


I can't perform with them because I'm too busy for theater rehearsals,

so they asked me to record my vocals on their track they will be performing on the 14th.

Their songs are dope!!!

If you get a chance, please go to the party to support them ;)


Reggae×Hip Hop R&B×Drum n Bass
Dec.14 SUN
From 6PM to 11PM
Adv. 2500 1dr. 
Adm. 2700 1dr.
@Club Cactus in Nogizaka

Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...