Monday, December 29, 2014

Had so much fun!!! The audience looked so happy:)



Hey guys :)


I had so much fun performing with DA-Dee-MiX♬


Sound check☆




Put my makeup on and I'm ready! xD



I love the shades the other dancer was wearing!!!



Show time!!!


Everybody was amazing!!!


The audience looked so happy, gave us a big applause, they screamed, they sang with us :)



In 2014, I had so many great shows with DA-Dee-MiX!!!

2015 is coming!

We keep going!

We keep rising!


Thank you so much for your support♥

I hope the new years bring a lot of love and happiness to you!

Enjoy ;)





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...