Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's great to spend time with somebody with great energy :)


I went to have lunch with my home girl Reina♥

I'm so happy that she's really looking forward to the theater show I got a role in.



I feel so blessed that more and more people are reserving tickets everyday!!!

Thank you so much♥

I'll do my best to make people say it was worth much more than their time and money!



She's such a sweet girl and she's so funny too!

She's got great energy☆

It's great to spend time with somebody who got good energy :)

We had a really good time!



Hope you have a wonderful day ;)




Mishima's Modern Noh Play


These are the dates/times I'll be on

December 19th 7PM

December 20th 4PM

December 21st 1PM


at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.


 
Adv. ¥3,500



Please read this post for more ←


It's gonna be in Japanese tho.

If you're interested, please Email me here






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...