Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy&Surprised Many ppl already reserved tickets!!! Thank you♡

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)



I'm surprised and happy at the same time

because a lot of people already reserved the tickets for the play we'll do in December :D





We've just got the flyers :)


I look pretty creepy right?  :D







I know a lot of my followers are not in Japan or

don't understand Japanese,

and some people asked me to post the video with English subtitles.



I'm not sure if they'll record a video to publish and

put subtitles...

If they do, I'll definitely let you know!



It's a tragic horror but we laughed a lot at the practice 

cuz it was so much fun!!! xD

The director Andy's direction is amazing!!!




These are the dates/times I'll be on

December 19th 7PM

December 20th 4PM

December 21st 1PM


at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.



Adv. ¥3,500



Please read this post for more ←


It's gonna be in Japanese tho.

If you're interested, please Email me here






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...