Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Just live. That's more than enough

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

I had a rehearsal with JH STREET BAND,

then I went to Yoyogi park to spend the rest of the day.




and after it got dark, we played with sparklers ☆




I live in the city,

so I often go to a park to spend time with lots of trees.





Trees are just there living.

They make me feel so good :)

Just live. That's more than enough!

Everything is perfect.

Everything could be a miracle!

It's all about your perspective.

Everything doesn't have a meaning

until you give a meaning to it.

There's nothing right or wrong,

but I prefer giving a good meaning to everything

that makes me feel good.

I can feel happiness and joy

because I've felt sad and had struggles.

Now I feel love for everyone and everything♥︎





Next show on September 5th


  So proud to perform with veteran musicians :)




at Yokohama FRIDAY






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...