Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I live like I die every moment

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :)


I went to my hometown last month.





I took a super express train called shinkansen.

The first class car was very comfortable:)


Do what I want at the moment and feel great,

that's worth much more than just money.

Even one second of my lifetime is priceless!

I live like I die every moment.



I arrived at my hometown Kurashiki in the late afternoon,

I went to have dinner with my mom and her friend.




Sautéed clam and mushrooms were yummy :)



I don't eat meat.

It's not like I'm on a diet.

Not for my health.

I just don't like eating meat.

I can't eat animals that I can't kill by myself.




I'm not interested in food and I don't love eating

but I had a wonderful time 

because it was with my mom and her friend,

and the restaurant was nice :)


After the dinner, 

we went to have some coffee at a cafe called ANTICA.



The cafe was so pretty ♡

I loved the atmosphere inside the cafe:)



Well, I don't wanna write too long

so I'll stop here and I'll write some more tomorrow.


Everything is perfect


and all the great things are happening in the best timing ;)


Have a great day!


If you're free on September 20th, 

come to my barbecue party☆


Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...