Sunday, August 10, 2014

I got the main role in the theater play "Aoi"

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)

I got the audition result for the theater play!

I got the main role again!!!

I'll play Yasuko Rokujo in "Aoi".



I auditioned other roles too,

but I really liked this role and

I felt comfortable playing Rokujo than the other roles,

I could imagine how I would play the role.

So when I got the result,

I was like "just as I thought!"

I'm happy :)

Playing this role, I can do more than what people expect ;)

You can see very scary Rokujo! hehehe xD





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...