Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy night, great party with awesome people

Hey y'all :)

I performed at the hiphop party SLAM 

held at Neo Masquerade in Shinjuku.


I sang with CJ

and 

danced with Simone and Michael


People were freaking out while we were performing lol

After the show,

I was surprised but was so happy at the same time

because people, even strangers

walked up to me to say

my performance was great!!!


I had a great time with super cool people :)

and they celebrated our birthday!


DJ Brother M, Singer Sayo and me,

we were born in July☆


I was so happy because

my friend said it was a great party,

and

she really enjoyed my show,

she was glad that she came,

and

she'll definitely come see my show again xD  




I wanted to say big thank you to 

everybody who was at the party♥

I feel so blessed :)



Controle the state of your being

and 

you can make all the great things come to you.


Have a fantastic day!




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...