Wednesday, July 2, 2014

If you're happy, you attract more happiness and happy people

日本語はこちら

Hey guys :) It's Mami Sue♥


I'm in Metis' "HAPPY PEOPLE" music video just released♬



We look so happy :D



The video shoot was so much fun xD


I think happy people attracts happy people.

They say like attracts like, right?


 If you're happy, you attracts happiness and happy people.




A lot of people think that they can feel happy 

after something that makes them happy happens.

They wait till something that makes them happy happen.

It works the other way.

Something that makes you happy happens because you're happy.

Since you're happy, you attracts things that make you happy.

So, be happy first. Unconditionally.

You don't need a reason to be happy.

Happiness is within you.

Don't look for happiness outside.

You can feel it inside.

After I found out this law of the universe,

I make time to feel happy unconditionally.

It really works ;)



By the way,

my birthday was great!

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes :)




Mami Sue
Singer/Rapper/Actress/Dancer/Model
Booking:contact us 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...