Sunday, August 16, 2015

had fun performing in Kobe for a week


We had shows in Kobe for a week.


It was great working with great dancers!

They're all beautiful inside and outside.


I was in a team with Yurie and Sakura.

I really enjoyed dancing with them :)

Everybody did a great job!


Me listening to θ wave sound with GeniLax App before the show.

When your brain has θ waves, you can relax and concentrate.



Beautiful twin pole dancers, Chiharu&Chikage❤️

Love the sisters!



I really enjoyed the week in Kobe.

Everybody was so kind there.

I'm grateful and thankful :)

The food they served every evening was good too.

They prepared vegetarian food for me everyday.


After we've done all the shows, we had a little Sushi party☆

I eat things that I could kill by myself, like clams and sea urchin.


Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hope you have a blessed day with tons of love❤️








Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...