Sunday, August 16, 2015

Gradient Eyeshadows Makeup and Lipstick Necklace LottaLuv


Makeup I did when I performed in Kobe.

Yellow&Green Gradient Eyeshadow and gold lipstick☆


When I was in Kobe, one of my fans came to see me and we went to the beach together.


She brought me some gifts☆



She gave me this handmade lipstick necklace.


So cute❤️ I love it!!!



She also gave me this T-shirt☆



She says she's a big fan of me, she even put my name in interest section in her profile page!


Thank you Lisa❤️

She sells clothes for ladies and kids, jewelry and imported stuff online.






Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...