Monday, December 29, 2014

Look at all these messages!!! I wanna say Thank you a million times!!!


Hey yall :)

I have many more pics of "Mishima's Noh Play" shot by the photographer Mance Thompson.



Director Andy Utech


I thank him so much for his consideration for the actors, his awesome ideas, and his positive energy!


I've got so many messages and comments from people who saw the play.


Awwww I'm soooo happy!!!!



I feel so loved and blessed!!!


I'd like to say "Thank you!" a million times to my fans, my friends, my family, all the people who worked hard for the play, and God who gave me the talent :)




Pianist Hiroyo.

She played the piano amazingly, and she even composed the music.


Not only her music was beautiful, she's so kind and lovely inside.

She prepared tissue for me to wipe off my tears behind the curtain before the last scene lol


Andy's idea...shadow of Aoi in agony


It came out beautiful!


Yuka, the actress who played Aoi didn't even see us but she felt us and screamed at the right timing.

Our teamwork was perfect!!! :)



My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...