Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's a chance to see my very scary side lol

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :)


 
I just announced that 

I got a main role again in a theater play,




the people who came to see the play I was in last time

already posted comments that 

they would come see it again xD





And the people who couldn't make it last time said

they would definitely make it this time :)



I'm so happy and excited!!!

Thank you for all the comments and likes!


I'm so blessed to have a lot of people 

I can share my joy and happiness with♡

I just wanted to say 

THANK YOU for your support♥



The director is Mr. Andy Utech



He has worked in the famous movies 

such as "Last Samurai" "Memoir of Geisha" "Badman Begins" etc...



I'll play Rokujo in "Aoi no ue".

The story was written by Mishima.

It's originally a story about Hikaru Genji 

and Lady Rokujo in "Tale of Genji".

It's classic!

It's a chance to see my very scary side lol



At the last theater show I did, many people posted comments like



they were so moved and cried,



they were so into the story while watching us acting

that two hours flew,



they were so impressed 



and they'd love to come see me acting again.



I know people are expecting more for the next one.

I'll practice hard and will show you more than you expect ;)



From December 18th to December 21st 

at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.




It's gonna be in Japanese tho.

If you're interested, please Email me here




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...