Monday, June 23, 2014

Cool People Good Music Let's party at Neo Masquerade in Shinjuku Tokyo Japan

Cool People & Good Music
Let's party at Neo Masquerade in Shinjuku Tokyo Japan

日本語はこちら

Hey y'all :)

I'll perform at Neo Masquerade HipHop party called "SLAM"


 I've been booked to perform at this party many times,

People at this party are friendly and so cool to hang out with:)


My friends who came to support me last time said

they had  great time xD


DJs play good music♬

You can see live performances by

Pole dancers, Hip Hop Dancers, Hip Hop & Reggae artists ♪

I'll perform with CJ

 and my dance team BOOM SQUAD!




If you can come to share the great night with us,

I'd be so happy :)

Please contact me at mamisue.com@gmail.com to get ¥500 discount ;)


July 19th Sat.
8PM to 5AM

¥2,500 with 1 Drink

at Neo Masquerade in Shinjuku


Thank you♥

Have a beautiful day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...